What's new

What movies would you like to see released in DTS ? (1 Viewer)

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
What movies whould you like to see release in DTS ?

There are alot of movies out there that have all ready been release in the theater in Dolby Digital, DTS and SDDS.
Although many older movies due to there age and how they where recorded in the studio. Also due to lack of
fidelity and overall sound quality makes them poor candidates for surround sound. So the question is what movies
with great sound and audio effects would you like to see in DTS ? This is not a DD vs DTS thread, The majority of
all dvds have DD tracks allready and yes it is the adopted format for bradcast tv, cable and satalite. So for many
of us audiophile people or just us that perfere DTS. What are the motion pictures you would like to in DTS !

My Choices

Contact
Indiana Jones Trilogy
The Matrix
Batman Series
Lethal Weapon 4
Star Trek Movie Series
Heat
Swordfish
Enemy Of The State
The Abyss
Star Wars Episodes
007 Bond Movies - Surround sound episodes only
The Hunt For Red October

So what are your choices ?

Dave Moritz

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave Moritz
Sorry to dissapoint you Michael but this is really not ment to be a DD vs DTS thread. I really am just asking what movies people would like to see in DTS. Granted some may take the chance to turn it into a DD vs DTS. But I hope it does not go there. Hopefully they will just list the movies they would like to see :) .
Sure it is. It assumes that a movie released in DTS will sound better than the same soundtrack released in DD. But go right ahead . . .
To some DTS does sound better than DD and vice versa with others saying they think DD sound better. Anyway Michael I guess we can hope that this thread will just list movies :) .
I hope you have a Happy New Years and look foward to chatting with you sometime in the new year. Same Bat Site Same Bat Web Address, :laugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks