What's new

What is your favorite Ice Cream and how much can you eat in a sitting? (1 Viewer)

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
It's ice cream weather, and I cannot get enough of Blue Bell's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookie Dough. Too bad it is available only for a limited time. I could eat this year-round.

HG-ChocolatePeanutButterCookieDough-NS-624x494.png

cinemiracle

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
I hate peanut butter so I would never buy it in ice cream.My favourite ice creams are those imported from Switzerland,New Zealand and France. They are in my opinion,the very best of the best in ice creams. Japanese ice creams comes a close 4th.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I hate peanut butter so I would never buy it in ice cream.My favourite ice creams are those imported from Switzerland,New Zealand and France. They are in my opinion,the very best of the best in ice creams. Japanese ice creams comes a close 4th.
Where do you get imported ice creams?

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
I like peanut butter - just not in ice cream and not with chocolate (well other than the occasional Butterfinger and I don't like them in ice cream).

I, too, would like to know where you get imported ice creams.

cinemiracle

Screenwriter
Real Name
Peter
Where do you get imported ice creams?

Just come to Sydney ,Australia where you can buy imported ice creams from many countries including the USA;France; Japan; Hong Kong;Switzerland;New Zealand and a couple of other countries in Europe. Both the Swiss and New Zealand have ice cream branches everywhere.Both are very popular.Many of the imported ice creams can also be bought in my local supermarket. Very few of our numerous Asian supermarkets sell local ice cream - it's mostly imported.It's just a matter of checking the labels on the ice cream that you buy. How many readers actually do this? Try it and you may be surprised.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
Just come to Sydney ,Australia where you can buy imported ice creams from many countries including the USA;France; Japan; Hong Kong;Switzerland;New Zealand and a couple of other countries in Europe. Both the Swiss and New Zealand have ice cream branches everywhere.Both are very popular.Many of the imported ice creams can also be bought in my local supermarket. Very few of our numerous Asian supermarkets sell local ice cream - it's mostly imported.It's just a matter of checking the labels on the ice cream that you buy. How many readers actually do this? Try it and you may be surprised.
I strongly doubt the an typical American market will carry imported ice creams. That goes double for Little Rock, which is not a cosmopolitan city. New York City, however, you can probably find them.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
I strongly doubt the an typical American market will carry imported ice creams. That goes double for Little Rock, which is not a cosmopolitan city. New York City, however, you can probably find them.
Around here people consider ice cream from Little Rock to be imported (we're a couple of hours away).

I'd be happy if Braum's would change their distance rules and put in a store closer than NW AR (a ~4 hour drive from us). Their stores are located only within a 300 mile radius from their headquarters (Tuttle, OK). They say this is to maintain freshness. They make almost all of the food products sold in their restaurants and have their own farms to grow the primary ingredients. They maintain almost total control from planting to eating.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
royalserena
Recent bookmarks