What's new

What is it with Farmer's Markets and old drivers, more tragic news (1 Viewer)

Julian Reville

Screenwriter
Damn, I thought vegetables were supposed to be good for you. If anyone survives going to the farmer's market to buy some, please let me know.

Gary->dee

Screenwriter
I'm beginning to suspect that there's a conspiracy in which senior citizens run over people at farmer's markets.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

The conspiracy's probably funded by Metamucil to prevent people from getting their fiber the natural way so the company can sell more product.

I knew there was a reason I buy my vegetables at the supermarket.

Ray Chuang

Screenwriter
Malcolm R,

The conspiracy's probably funded by Metamucil to prevent people from getting their fiber the natural way so the company can sell more product.
How about it's more like the supermarkets wanting to keep their customers from patronizing more farmers' markets? ;)

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
It seems that the "GAS" is always "Sticking" it must be a defect, just like the turn signals on BMW's they never work :)

JeremyFr

Supporting Actor
BMWs don't come with turn signals. They're an optional extra. And judging by how often you don't see them they must be very expensive extras.
Hehe that is too funny. But on a more serious note they ran a piece on the local news up here about how Washington state has no laws on being too old to drive and there is a woman who lives here who's 106 and still liscenced to drive thats outrageous. Honestly I think past the age of 60 you should be required to take a basic skills test and driving test yearly to continue being liscenced no exceptions. There is a lot of laws being worked on similar to this and hopefully with the more recent tragedy's this will shed light on letting someone who cant even see over the steering wheel continue to drive.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks