1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

What I Like About You - April 2007

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Jay_B!, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Jay_B!

Jay_B! Screenwriter

wow, this one surprises me. However, I have a feeling that season 1 won't sell enough, because season 2 is when all the cast members the audience is familiar with join (Nick Zano, Allison Munn, Leslie "Mary Cherry" Grossman). I'll buy it but I am really skeptical considering it's Warner and plus the popular incarnation of the show didn't happen until season two.

2. Eve Brown

Eve Brown Stunt Coordinator

I will buy it but i do wish the episodes could be put in production order since a show called holly's first job was aired towards the end. Yet in the first season she has a few jobs.

3. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Lead Actor

Huh. I didn't really like the show enough to actually spend money on it, but I stopped watching it after the first season when I saw how the cast was going to change. How many seasons did it run; I thought it was just the two.

4. Jay_B!

Jay_B! Screenwriter

it ran four seasons, 2002 to earlier this year. The second cast clicked very nicely and it'd be weird to think of the show without Leslie Grossman, Nick Zano and Allison Munn, since all three contributed a lot to the show

5. StacyV

StacyV Second Unit

Nope!!! That show died when Simon Rex left!!!!

Just kidding. I liked the show throughout its run, but I doubt I'll get this or any season on dvd.