What's new

What I Like About You - April 2007 (1 Viewer)

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
wow, this one surprises me. However, I have a feeling that season 1 won't sell enough, because season 2 is when all the cast members the audience is familiar with join (Nick Zano, Allison Munn, Leslie "Mary Cherry" Grossman). I'll buy it but I am really skeptical considering it's Warner and plus the popular incarnation of the show didn't happen until season two.

Eve Brown

Stunt Coordinator
I will buy it but i do wish the episodes could be put in production order since a show called holly's first job was aired towards the end. Yet in the first season she has a few jobs.

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Huh. I didn't really like the show enough to actually spend money on it, but I stopped watching it after the first season when I saw how the cast was going to change. How many seasons did it run; I thought it was just the two.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter

it ran four seasons, 2002 to earlier this year. The second cast clicked very nicely and it'd be weird to think of the show without Leslie Grossman, Nick Zano and Allison Munn, since all three contributed a lot to the show

StacyV

Second Unit

Nope!!! That show died when Simon Rex left!!!!

Just kidding. I liked the show throughout its run, but I doubt I'll get this or any season on dvd.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks