What's new

What Electronics are YOU Interested In? (1 Viewer)

Craig

Second Unit
I couldn't ever play guitar worth anything, but I had a number of guitar tube amps that I sold about two years ago.

My favorites:

1975 Hiwatt dr103 - the Hiwatts were overlooked for a long time, but they're shooting up in price now. Still offer good value compared to a Marshall plexi.

Laney Supergroup MKI - 60 watt amp, kind of retro looking, man what a little screamer.

Bad Cat Hot Cat 2x10 combo - not vintage, but one of the very early Hot Cats that Bad Cat made while Mark Sampson was still there.

Soldano Lucky 13 - I put a quad of KT-66 tubes in it, and it was sweet sounding amp.

And the one amp I wish I had never sold, a Harry Joyce Custom 100, built and signed by the man himself. Even had the serial number hand written in magic marker on the chassis. I had an original Harry Joyce 4x12 speaker cabinet to go with it.

bashton

Auditioning
Real Name
Brett Ashton
I'll need it all -- that's the fun for me in this forum.

Here's where my mind's at right now:

Receiver: Denon AVR-3808CI / Pioneer VSX-94TXH / Yamaha RX-V3800BL

Display: Pioneer Elite (if I can afford it) / Panasonic

In-wall speakers (heresy, I know, but the wiring's there now)

HD source: satellite, cable or fiber

HD OTA: antenna for straight HD to a bedroom tv

Disc player: Universal deck - Denon / Pioneer / Yamaha (?)

HD player: leaning towards PS3

HTPC: probably, to do more burning of DVR stuff to DVD

I'm sure there's stuff I'm missing, but this is a start.

Brett

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
I want a BD DVD jukebox that holds at least 300 discs. I know. I'll be waiting a long time.

John

dmbphan041

Auditioning
Real Name
Adam
I'm 20 and I'm saving up everything I make this summer and investing in a badass Plasma TV to take back to school. The 13'' RC my parents bought me last year did a number on my eyes. I also plan to pick up a ps3 when the MGS bundle drops. I've also always wanted a mac but could never justify the price.

marcIs

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
marc turcotte
line conditiners and voltage regulaters. i have volts going from 105 to 119, and i think this is important, and should not cost $1000 to get a good one

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks