What's new

What do you think of the Punky Brewster Season One announcement? (1 Viewer)

LanieParker

Supporting Actor
I will definitely be one buying this when it comes out. I loved the show growing up.

I remember every single episode from it and I am soi looking forward to this on dvd.

I also am waiting for Blossom to hit the stores soon!

Ravi K

Supporting Actor
I'm just now realizing what kind of crummy shows I enjoyed from the 80s. Small Wonder was one of them. It was just one long joke about a little girl lifting sofas and other big objects.

Ray_Gootz

Stunt Coordinator
I got this today and it's awesome! They even have the old NBC logo at the start of the show. What a wacked-out kick ass show. Everyone go get this today.

John*P

Second Unit
I think the Punky Brewster DVD announcement was VERY exciting. This is a childhood favorite of mine, I've easily seen each episode 3-5 times. I haven't seen it in years, so watching these eps should be a trip. I'll be at Best Buy Tuesday morning to pick this set up.

For anyone who has been to a retail store in the past few days, are they already selling this set? A few people online have already claimed to own copies, one person saying that Wal*Mart was selling it a week early?

I'd buy Small Wonder DVDs in a heartbeat. I think that show sorta has the same fan-base as Punky Brewster, so, maybe if these sets sell well, Shout! Factory will consider releasing SM in the future? That is, if they can acquire the rights from Fox.

Also, I'm all for Mr. Belvedere and Silver Spoons DVDs. Blossom, too...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks