What's new

What are game return policies at Software Etc.? (1 Viewer)

WillY

Stunt Coordinator
I bought Unreal Championship thinking it would be the second coming of Halo, but boy, was I disappointed. I want to unload this game, and was wondering what the return policies are at stores like EB and Software Etc. I have read about you guys returning games soon after buying and playing them, so...

I guess I am going to be doing more gaming in the future, so this will be good general knowledge for me and may steer me as to where I buy my games. I bought a PS2 at launch, and the only games I played on it were FIFA 2001 and Gran Turismo. I bought XBox because Halo grew on me as I played at friends' houses, but besides NFL 2K3 I really haven't been into it. XBox Live though adds the human interaction part of it that makes games that much more fun....

Fortunately, Mech Assault is WAY better than I thought it would be. I have been so content playing it that I don't want to play something else on Live right now (even to the point of passing on playing Halo on xbconnect).

Scott "E"

Second Unit
My EB allows 14 days to return a game, but you can't get a refund, you can swap the game for another and that game will be your final purchase. Funcoland (aka Software Etc., Gamestop) gives you 7 days to return a game for a full refund or a different game.

I use Funcoland when I'm not too sure on a game and use EB for everything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks