What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

What annoys you? (1 Viewer)

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
I did a commercial when all the gluten stuff first started. It was for a store that sold sweet, cakes, candies, etc. I said glutton free. lol the sales guy put on a pouty face with one like the world was ending.

TJPC

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Terry Carroll
We recently bought a “Nest” doorbell which has a camera and makes mini movies whenever someone comes to the door or one of us does chores and walks in front of it.

I am annoyed that I have discovered that although you can think you look pretty spiffy in the mirror when looking face forward, it doesn’t prevent you from looking pretty stupid from the back and side!

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
I hate to read on a can of Henry Weinhard's beer a note that it's made by Blitz-Weinhard Brewing Co., Milwaukee WI/Irwindale CA.

This was originally an Oregon beer. Why the pretense that they have a separate brewery from MillerCoors Corp.?

It would be much more honest if it read "Brewed to the original recipe by MillerCoors".

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
When traveling by air, when the gate for your connecting flight is always as far away as possible from the gate of the arriving flight.

Related, how airlines will micro-manage the schedule of individual flights to give a perception of "on-time" performance. I was on a flight last week that was scheduled by all timetables and on my tickets and boarding pass to depart at 11:53 am, but did not actually become airborne until 12:46 pm, nearly an hour late. But if you look back at the schedule, that flight now shows a scheduled departure time of 12:08pm and "gate departure" of 12:36pm, thereby making it seem like an on-time departure (I've learned over the years that any delay of 30 minutes or less is actually considered "on-time"). I'll have to use that excuse next time I'm 30 minutes or less late for an appointment/meeting.

bmasters9

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ben Masters
The fact that any and all Dr.s, staff and employees think that it’s perfectly fine to waste my time and reschedule my appointments at a moment’s notice but if I have something come up unexpectedly they can charge me anywhere from $25-50 for it...

Double standards (rampant everywhere)!

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
The fact that my memory is so bad - “how bad is it?” - that the merchant (Amazon) has to remind me I already I already own that blu ray. Which can get tricky when I buy from 2 Amazons.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
The fact that my memory is so bad - “how bad is it?” - that the merchant (Amazon) has to remind me I already I already own that blu ray. Which can get tricky when I buy from 2 Amazons.
“I already I already”? Give me a break, Johnny, you dolt.

Tony Bensley

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Anthony
At the moment, I'm really annoyed with Bell.

A few months ago, a now former in-law left me with the impression that we could tell our current provider we're thinking of switching to another provider and they'd bend over backwards to extend our 12 month TV/Internet promo deals. (We're in the middle of a 24 month contract.)

While I understand that the above isn't Bell's responsibility, I'm still rather ticked off about the fact that even with reducing our TV package to the most basic level (From the 'Better' to 'Good' TV package.), we'd still be paying an extra $20/month for our second 12 month period~SERIOUSLY BELL?!!? :angry:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prexhobby
Recent bookmarks