What's new

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
Amazon has Ready Player One in just 3D and a digital copy for $48, which is on the way to me. Best Buy is advertising it in Blu-ray and 3D for $29.99. I’m thinking I should order the Best Buy version and return the Amazon one when it arrives. That’s a lot for a digital copy.

The BBY (and Target and Walmart and Deep Discount and BN) is 3D+2D+Digital pretty much like everyone else except for the bastardized Amazon Exclusive which doesn;t add anything and only thing exclusive to it is the lack of 2D disc and $20 premium

Amazon also has the normal 3D+2D+Digital for $27.50 (links in the RPO thread in main forum) and BN fir 24.49. Some people have been able to get BBY to Price Match BN.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
A Matter of Life and Death for me this week (at Barnes and Noble, natch!). I might consider the two IMAX UHD releases and the PBS release on Ted Williams (which I haven't seen). But all in all, mostly a quiet week for me.

Picked up my A Matter of Life and Death Blu @ B&N for $17.99 today.

I forgot that I had already ordered Dream Big (on 4k/UHD) when it was $19.84 back in April! I already have it in my hands. And I ordered the National Parks Adventure IMAX 4k/UHD disc tonight as it has dropped to $18.89 on Amazon.

And it turns out that PBS aired that Ted Williams program last night. I was tipped off to it by a friend who knew I'd be interested. It was good...but nothing I need to own on DVD (especially at that price).

Score, score, score and score!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I forgot that I had already ordered Dream Big (on 4k/UHD) when it was $19.84 back in April! I already have it in my hands. And I ordered the National Parks Adventure IMAX 4k/UHD disc tonight as it has dropped to $18.89 on Amazon.

The 4k/UHD of Dream Big (IMAX) has now also dropped to $18.89 on Amazon. And, I got a price adjustment. :thumbsup:

X-Files season 11 is postponed to September 18, per The Bits.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks