What's new

Weekly RoundUp 2-5-2013 (1 Viewer)

Adam Gregorich

What to watch tonight?
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam
Appriciate you guys using the links, and you doing the update Mike! Peter Pan and maybe Flight. Annette has me on double-secret BD probation...

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by Adam Gregorich
Annette has me on double-secret BD probation...
Don't you hate when that happens!
But not even she can refuse Peter Pan, right?!? C'mon...
I've tried to exercise some more self-discipline myself recently...but when Amazon dropped their prices on a bunch of Best Picture titles (I had been holding out on) the other day: How Green Was My Valley, Mrs. Miniver, French Connection, Annie Hall...and also Spellbound...I couldn't hold back. Most of those prices were about $10.49. Crazy. I thought prices would be a little more conservative after all the recent Black Friday/holiday craziness.

David Norman

Senior HTF Member
A second MQ has emerged for Peter Pan for $7 instead of the $5 originally offered. You have sign up for a Scott Paper products website Promo, but that site has given away $5 Amazon mp3 credits a couple times so I was already part. Scott Brands Sign up for Scott Brands Survey with an email and whatever other info you want to give them. Answer a Survey question usually something about Scott paper products. You'll receive a redemption Code and link to Disney Movie Rewards (copy the former, click the latter) Sign in DMR, paste the Redemption code in the Magic Code box, and print up to 2 $7 coupons which are officially good for either PP Diamond Bluray Combo and expires 2/8/2013 Many people never have a problem using the 3Disc MQ even for the 2Disc, but this makes it easier plus the extra $2. A couple people have reported the 2 Disc PP at Walmart will be 18.96 so pricematch away and use the $7 coupon for a sub $12 price of use it at TRU with the Wreck it Ralph preorder to get the 2 Disc for 12.99 (including the $5 WIR deposit)

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Mike Frezon said:
There is now a link to Matt's review of The Ballad of Narayama in the OP.  :)
Thanks, Mike, and I hope to have the review for A Late Quartet up tomorrow evening.

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
Thanks for the tip!
Originally Posted by David Norman
A second MQ has emerged for Peter Pan for $7 instead of the $5 originally offered. You have sign up for a Scott Paper products website Promo, but that site has
given away $5 Amazon mp3 credits a couple times so I was already part.
Scott Brands
Sign up for Scott Brands Survey with an email and whatever other info you want to give them.
Answer a Survey question usually something about Scott paper products.
You'll receive a redemption Code and link to Disney Movie Rewards (copy the former, click the latter)
Sign in DMR, paste the Redemption code in the Magic Code box, and print up to 2 $7 coupons which are officially good for either PP Diamond Bluray Combo and expires 2/8/2013
Many people never have a problem using the 3Disc MQ even for the 2Disc, but this makes it easier plus the extra $2.
A couple people have reported the 2 Disc PP at Walmart will be 18.96 so pricematch away and use the $7 coupon for a sub $12 price
of use it at TRU with the Wreck it Ralph preorder to get the 2 Disc for 12.99 (including the $5 WIR deposit)

WillG

Senior HTF Member
David Norman said:
A second MQ has emerged for Peter Pan for $7 instead of the $5 originally offered. You have sign up for a Scott Paper products website Promo, but that site has given away $5 Amazon mp3 credits a couple times so I was already part. Scott Brands Sign up for Scott Brands Survey with an email and whatever other info you want to give them. Answer a Survey question usually something about Scott paper products. You'll receive a redemption Code and link to Disney Movie Rewards (copy the former, click the latter) Sign in DMR, paste the Redemption code in the Magic Code box, and print up to 2 $7 coupons which are officially good for either PP Diamond Bluray Combo and expires 2/8/2013 Many people never have a problem using the 3Disc MQ even for the 2Disc, but this makes it easier plus the extra $2. A couple people have reported the 2 Disc PP at Walmart will be 18.96 so pricematch away and use the $7 coupon for a sub $12 price of use it at TRU with the Wreck it Ralph preorder to get the 2 Disc for 12.99 (including the $5 WIR deposit)
Apparently, this coupon offer has ended

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Originally Posted by eric scott richard
Will Target have a regular 2-disc blu? I'm not interested in the digibook.
Originally Posted by JakeLip
I second that. It is surprising to me that the digibook is the only retailer exclusive for a title of this stature...
I asked an HTFer who picked up the Target exclusive about the packaging HERE (in Matt's review thread).
He describes it as a storybook in digibook form.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks