What's new

"WE WERE SOLDIERS" may get a future DTS release...if... (1 Viewer)

YANG

Screenwriter
In region1 case,PARAMOUNT(lets hope so...) want to get a bigger money spinning opportunity during the CHRISTMAS shopping season.
In the overseas,"WE WERE SOLDIERS" is distributed by ICON INTERNATIONAL...that means that any overseas studios who gets the independent distribution rights(in SINGAPORE,most probably ALLIANCE ENTERTAINMENT will get the rights,FOX or WARNER in somewhere else),will have the right to decide what content they want to put in.
Link Removed

Quint van der Vaart

Second Unit
In my country We Were Soldiers is being distributed by RCV.

It's an independent label and since a short period of time they have started to support DTS.

They already released Scary Movie 2 , Dracula 2000 and Malena and in the planning stages are at least The Others.

So We Were Soldiers could be dts over here.

For what Paramount in region 01 is concerned I don't think it will happen.

They , as Mr. Blythe told us , care about quality products and DTS usually effects that quality as they say (which is nonsense ofcourse)

We will wait and see what happens.

YANG

Screenwriter
I should had added a "if" before "PARAMOUNT"...:D :D :D
"They , as Mr. Blythe told us , care about quality products and DTS usually effects that quality as they say (which is nonsense ofcourse)"
:D :D :D I guess Mr.Blythe do not have any FOX release at all(it can be a sore to the eyes of some members at PARAMOUNT???)
The reason that i mentioned this,is that now FOX INTERNATIONAL had some of its movies released with DTS surround tracks.If VILLAGE ROADSHOW gets the distribution rights to the DVD,fellow AUSTRALIAN members will possibly get good stuffs that makes us drool!(Just to bring up ENEMY AT THE GATES-independent right goes to MANDALAY FILMS in R4)...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks