What's new

We getting a sexed up Jurassic Park box here soon? (1 Viewer)

Tony J Case

Senior HTF Member
You know the great thing about movies like Robocop getting shitty remakes? We get the much more awesome originals re-released for super cheap (and occasionally with a free ticket inside).

With the new Jurassic Park just around the corner, does anyone know if we're getting a brand spankin' new Jurassic Park I-III anytime soon? I've still got the originals from 2001 and I might as well use this Corperate Synergy to my advantage. . . . .

(For the record, I don't think Jurassic IV will be shitty. Robocop was just an example that sprang to mind.)

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
Tony J Case said:
You know the great thing about movies like Robocop getting shitty remakes? We get the much more awesome originals re-released for super cheap (and occasionally with a free ticket inside).

With the new Jurassic Park just around the corner, does anyone know if we're getting a brand spankin' new Jurassic Park I-III anytime soon? I've still got the originals from 2001 and I might as well use this Corperate Synergy to my advantage. . . . .

(For the record, I don't think Jurassic IV will be shitty. Robocop was just an example that sprang to mind.)
There as already a blu released on the trilogy and of the 3D conversion of the first. I would not expect another release until six months after IV is released to the home market.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I'm sure there will be a 4 movie set with the existing discs and the new movie in the fall but given the state of the home video market, I don't think there will ever be a new release of the JP movies on Blu-ray.

trajan

Screenwriter
Real Name
lar
Does anyone think the dvd of LOST WORLD is sharper than the bluray?

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
You know, every video release of the original Jurassic Park has been kinda soft looking. It might not be just a DNR problem.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks