What's new

Was this movie ever identified? (1 Viewer)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
A long time ago, somebody asked for a movie identification. I had never seen the movie, but it sounded interesting from the description. Unfortunately, I can't find the thread, so I'll probably be able to supply even less information. I'll give it a shot, though:
People are searching for a treasure, following a map. The map measures the distance in length of stride. The people follow directions to the letter, but don't find the treasure. One of them says something like, "No wonder! We're measuring by the length of our stride! The people who made the map were little people!"
Was this one ever solved? Anyone know what it might have been? And, if so, was it good? :)

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Aaron, I'm thinking this mystery was never solved. I wonder if the original poster is still interested. :D
Tim, as long as it's been since I've seen Episode II, that could be it. But, I would think you would know for sure one way or the other. :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks