What's new

Wanted:Yamaha MX-600/U Natural Sound Power Amplifier (1 Viewer)

Mike boettner

Stunt Coordinator
I hate to say it but: ebay. I see all of the older Yamaha amps on there all the time. I too am always looking for them, but never have any money:frowning:
Mike

Jay ***Mc

Grip
Hey Guys
I've got a buddy hwo has a Yamaha AX-930 amp that he has just had sitting for the past few years. He may be interested in selling it , he kinda just said "what would anyone offer " when i mentioned I saw some ppl looking for these old amps.
If you are interested in talking to him, email me and I will give you his email address or pass along a message for you.
I am new here, I have just been reading all the different views on receivers as I'm looking for something myself to start building my first HT from. So many choices and so much info here to go through
Jay:)

Jay ***Mc

Grip
Hi

No , he says it is an AX 930
It is/was considered to be a very high quality / high powered yamaha

Be patient with Laren as he has never sold anything online before. If you want some reference, my ebay id is the same as my email ([email protected])

Jay

Aaron Smithski

Stunt Coordinator
Pat,

I have a MX-630 Natural Sound amp that I was going to put up on Ebay soon. I am the original owner since 1993 and the amp is pristine. Not sure if this is close enough to a MX-600 but I thought I would let you know about it.

Aaron

Jeff Whitford

Screenwriter
If my memory serves me right (which is questionable) I believe that the AX was a prefix for integrated amps not straight power amps.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks