What's new

Walmart Black Friday Sales Start 11/22/2021 NO MEDIA ON SALE (1 Viewer)

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I was in our biggest WM yesterday doing a return and getting some bread and burger buns so took a shortcut from returns through women's lingerie to the back of the store to see if anything had been put out. Not only were there no shippers/displays anywhere in sight the "standing" displays were practically empty. I got the bread and buns and left.
Ironically, the pre-packaged deli meat (ie bologna) and cheese area is where W*M has had some of the BF BD/4K discs in the past couple of years ...

albert_m2

Second Unit
Real Name
Albert
I believe that's what they call the cardboard displays that hold a bunch of different titles. The kind that have, say, four rows of two Blu-rays or DVDs and you see on Black Friday or used to see when a big title would come out and they needed to order discs by dozen.

It's so weird. I don't recall ever hearing that word before and then this week, all over the place. I guess maybe because stores aren't really doing much this year? I don't know, but it sounds like an industry term and not a consumer one, so either way, weird to hear on a forum like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoeeee
Recent bookmarks