What's new

Walmart Black Friday Sales Start 11/22/2021 NO MEDIA ON SALE (1 Viewer)

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I was in our biggest WM yesterday doing a return and getting some bread and burger buns so took a shortcut from returns through women's lingerie to the back of the store to see if anything had been put out. Not only were there no shippers/displays anywhere in sight the "standing" displays were practically empty. I got the bread and buns and left.
Ironically, the pre-packaged deli meat (ie bologna) and cheese area is where W*M has had some of the BF BD/4K discs in the past couple of years ...

albert_m2

Second Unit
Real Name
Albert
I believe that's what they call the cardboard displays that hold a bunch of different titles. The kind that have, say, four rows of two Blu-rays or DVDs and you see on Black Friday or used to see when a big title would come out and they needed to order discs by dozen.

It's so weird. I don't recall ever hearing that word before and then this week, all over the place. I guess maybe because stores aren't really doing much this year? I don't know, but it sounds like an industry term and not a consumer one, so either way, weird to hear on a forum like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks