What's new

WAF: Tumult or front projection (1 Viewer)

Brad Dixon

Stunt Coordinator
Is there anybody that's been in a similar spot. Wife says one or the other. We had a Barco Data 801s for a short time and it was great but not exactly practical. We've got a 32" xbr at the moment so picture is good just not very big.

With our current sub it leaves a lot to be desired so I'm actually planning on going with a Tumult and in a few years getting another front projector setup. The only reason I'm asking is because of a couple really good deals on some used projectors lately.

Was just curious what others did in a similar situation and if they regretted it.

Brad

Brad Dixon

Stunt Coordinator
Anthony,
Currently we have a Paradigm PS1000. Nothing special in my opinion but when we bought our speakers(M&K s-125's r/l/c and ss-150's surround) there wasn't much left for the sub. This was before I knew about DIY speaker kits. I have access to basically a full wood shop thru my father so if I had to do it again I would definitely do it different.

thanks,
Brad

A

Anthony_Gomez

The TV you have is pretty nice. The sub is ok. In long run, you will get a new sub and a FP TV. ...so you might as well replace the weak link and get a dual PR'd tumult :D
..atleast that is what I would do.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks