What's new

Vintage TV Movies: DVD/BD Labels, Websites? (1 Viewer)

Dan McW

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dan
I just watched Attack on Terror. My copy is from an Encore Drama airing, and it does not include the subtitle "The FBI vs. the Ku Klux Klan." Run time is about 3 hours and 8 minutes, a little shorter than what IMDb lists. Encore's version stitched together both parts into one movie, with the narrator, William Conrad, recording something like "here is part two of Attack on Terror" to cover the break between parts. Thus, the opening credits for part two are missing, and part two's opening contained actor George Grizzard's credit. It's kind of like the reruns of The Addams Family a few years ago that used the season one opening for both season one and season two. Season two had Jackie Coogan's credit at the beginning but not at the end, so the S1 openings with S2 end credits completely omitted his name.

Attack on Terror is a Quinn Martin/Warner Brothers production, like The F.B.I. TV series, so I assume WB controls it. It's got the n word in it several times, so maybe the powers that be don't want to release it. Most of the racial epithets are uttered by Rip Torn, who plays the Klan's imperial wizard.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks