What's new

Pre-Order Venom (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
9180Z9Bgw3L._SY679_.jpg

The price link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Johnny Angell

Played With Dinosaurs Member
Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
So the time to acquire Venom 3D seems to have expired via typical merchants. I did find one available on eBay. On the cover it includes Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu. Int’s Manufactured in India. What is this disc going to look like? Like the menus and subtitle options. I have to be able to turn off all subtitles and it would be nice if it had English subs.

I never saw the movie in theaters but would Ike to try it out.

Johnny Angell

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell

Johnny Angell

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
We watched Venom last night and I do not feel the need to watch the movie again. The Venom origin part of the story is a real snooze fest. Once the action got going the movie improved a lot, but not enough for me.

I found Venom’s conversion from destroy the world villain to a dark good guy, inadequately explained, or perhaps justified is a better word. Also Venom’s survival was unexplained unless I missed something.

And the villain dude, he didn’t have enough menace.

So no 3D disc for me.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
I didn’t hate it but as a life long Spider-Man fan I probably have too much knowledge about this character to enjoy a movie that changes EVERYTHING from the comic book.
Especially the origin and motivations of the Two characters, Brock and the Symbiote.

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I didn’t hate it but as a life long Spider-Man fan I probably have too much knowledge about this character to enjoy a movie that changes EVERYTHING from the comic book.
Especially the origin and motivations of the Two characters, Brock and the Symbiote.
I understand that people like myself that don't have a lot of Spilder-Man knowledge might enjoy this film more than hardcore Spider-Man fans.

Johnny Angell

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Real Name
Johnny Angell
I vaguely remember that Venom was in a prior Spider-Man movie, not even the current version, and he was a villain then.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I vaguely remember that Venom was in a prior Spider-Man movie, not even the current version, and he was a villain then.
Yes, Venom was included in Sam Raimi's Spider-Man 3 with Tobey Maguire. Venom/Brock played by Topher Grace.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks