1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Valuable rental coupons in your junk mail ~

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Mike Friedrich, Apr 23, 2002.

1. Mike Friedrich

Mike Friedrich Stunt Coordinator

I don't know how wide spread Hollywood Video's mass mail campaign is, but I recieved a 6x12 mailer ad with four 99c rental coupons attached to it. You can use each coupon for up to 3 rentals, hence twelve 99c Dvd rentals.
    They seem to be a mass mailer, all my neighbors are recieving them, and since i practice a good neighbor policy I have recieved 3 more mailers since they don't intend on using them.
    Also one of my local Hollywood's has just lowered their rental fees from $3.79 to $2.99 today, though again I'm not sure if this is only that one location neither less i haven't paid a full rental fee in quite some time.
    I hope this is a good sign of things to come, I would love to see a rental fee price war between the two big chains.
    bodymov'n [​IMG]

2. Jeff D

Jeff D Supporting Actor

Mike I sent you a PM about these coupons.

3. DeborahK

DeborahK Supporting Actor

Interesting. Thanks for the head's up!

Deborah

4. Bill Geiger

Bill Geiger Second Unit

I have gotten them for quite some time dating back to maybe September of 2001. The come in the blue coupon books occasionally.