URGENT: any good dvds about vampires?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Sam_Nas, Dec 24, 2004.

1. Sam_Nas

Sam_Nas Extra

I'm thinking maybe a good historic documentary with lots of interesting things. Or maybe a good vampire movie dvd with a lots of features about vampire history. Anything that someone who likes vampires would enjoy a lot.

I thought I had a gift for someone, but it didn't work out. So this is the only option that I see right now and I have to get it fast before stores close [​IMG]

2. Vince Maskeeper

Vince Maskeeper Producer

Sam,

I have a friend who is WAAAAAAY into vampires, so I asked the same question, twice in fact. Tons of info here, the first one I compiled the replies into some guides:

Help me find some GOOD Vampire movies

Help me find some HORRIBLE Vampire movies!?

There is also a nice hardback Vampire Chronology opf Literature I see at nearly every Borders Books location- I bought it for my friend and she loved it. I don't recall the title, but I've seen it at dozens of Borders locations, its BIG coffee table style and hardbound.

Also, available at many bookstores:
    The Vampire Encyclopedia by MATTHEW BUNSON (320pgs)
    Vampire Book: The Encyclopedia of the Undead by J. Gordon Melton (900pgs)
    Vampires and Vampirism : Legends from Around the World (Classics of Preternatural History) by Dudley Wright (228pgs)
    The Science of Vampires by Katherine M. Ramsland (304pgs)
    In Search of Dracula : The History of Dracula and Vampires by Radu Florescu & Raymond T. McNally (320pgs)

-V

3. Sam_Nas

Sam_Nas Extra

Thanks!