What's new

URGENT: any good dvds about vampires? (1 Viewer)

Sam_Nas

Grip
I'm thinking maybe a good historic documentary with lots of interesting things. Or maybe a good vampire movie dvd with a lots of features about vampire history. Anything that someone who likes vampires would enjoy a lot.

I thought I had a gift for someone, but it didn't work out. So this is the only option that I see right now and I have to get it fast before stores close :crazy:

Vince Maskeeper

Senior HTF Member
Sam,

I have a friend who is WAAAAAAY into vampires, so I asked the same question, twice in fact. Tons of info here, the first one I compiled the replies into some guides:

Help me find some GOOD Vampire movies

Help me find some HORRIBLE Vampire movies!?

There is also a nice hardback Vampire Chronology opf Literature I see at nearly every Borders Books location- I bought it for my friend and she loved it. I don't recall the title, but I've seen it at dozens of Borders locations, its BIG coffee table style and hardbound.

Also, available at many bookstores:
The Vampire Encyclopedia by MATTHEW BUNSON (320pgs)
Vampire Book: The Encyclopedia of the Undead by J. Gordon Melton (900pgs)
Vampires and Vampirism : Legends from Around the World (Classics of Preternatural History) by Dudley Wright (228pgs)
The Science of Vampires by Katherine M. Ramsland (304pgs)
In Search of Dracula : The History of Dracula and Vampires by Radu Florescu & Raymond T. McNally (320pgs)

-V

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks