What's new

Universal Home Entertainment: Thank you so much for "Pure 80s: The DVD"! (1 Viewer)

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
This is a killer collection of music videos from my favorite decade of splash, flash and trash...The 80s. Although I was only born in 1982, I've been in love with the decade for a long time.

Most 80s video compilations out on the market are on small labels...the audio quality sucks, the picture is bad...it's really a sad case.

Thankfully, you at Universal came riding to our rescue in a bitchin' Camaro and delivered us this totally awesome DVD...

Universal, I am in your gratitude. I never thought I'd see videos by Dan Hartman, Swing Out Sister or Animotion without pop-up bubbles and winking ironic commentary ever again. You gave all 80s music fans a much-needed shot of musical adrenaline.

All I ask is that you go further into the vaults and make this a regular series. If you're from Universal Home Entertainment and you're reading this feedback, please e-mail me. I've got great ideas for future compilations and theme discs.

I love this disc...rock on, Universal!

Sincerely,

John "You've got to find a way, Say what you want to say, Breakout!" Kilduff

Jesse Skeen

Senior HTF Member
Yes, the presentation on this is great (no onscreen song titles or other crap, and no seguing between videos- the music shows I used to watch on broadcast TV would always cut off any fadeouts at the end!) I hope they put out MORE volumes of this soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks