What's new

TV Movie - Nightnare at Bittercreek (1 Viewer)

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete

Nightmare at Bittercreek
In a deadly battle for survival, four women are hunted by a ruthless group of killers they accidentally stumble upon while camping.

When it becomes clear that the deadly trackers have no intention of allowing them to leave the mountain alive, the women quickly realize that they will need to take matters into their own hands.

Yesterday I ordered this 1988 TV Movie through Columbia House... getting it free using their Funcash. The thing is... I never seen this movie... I ordered it for 2 reasons... the overview sounds good... and it stars Lindsay Wagner (The Bionic Woman). So I was wondering if anyone here remembered this movie and what you thought of it. I am hoping I won't be to disappointed even though I did get it for free (Well Shipping cost only).

MattHR

Screenwriter
Being a big fan of Lindsay Wagner's, I really enjoyed the movie. It's a by-the-numbers TV-movie, with elements of Deliverance, First Blood, and Surviving the Game. Good performances by Wagner, Tom Skerritt, Joanna Cassidy, and Constance McCashin. The transfer was much better than I expected, as it was a $5 Wal-mart purchase. (I already had the R2 PAL version, which was also pretty nice.)

Pete Battista

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Pete
Thanks Matt... I am really looking forward to checking it out.

I always liked Lindsay Wagner in The Bionic Woman and Six Million Dollar Man... but I don't think I ever caught her in anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks