What's new

Toshiba 40H80 or Sony KP43HT20?? (1 Viewer)

Ed Faver

Second Unit
I have received quiet approval from the wife to begin upgrading the HT. If I go for a projection set, I have enough room for either of the 43" models in the header. Anyone have one of these units? Anyone have an opinion or another option I should consider?
Appreciate any comments!

Marco B

Agent
Ed, do you know the tosh is a 16x9 and sony 4x3 right? You have to see with your own eyes and judge depending on what kind of programming you primarily watch. For reviews go to ecoustics.com , hometheaterspot.com audioreview.com just to name a few. Hope that helps.

Eliab

Agent
Ed,
Marco has a very good point. But, even if you don’t view a lot of LBX material right now, you surely will when you begin watching HDTV programming. Also, have you considered the new Toshiba 42H81?
Eliab
------------------
Avical
ISF Certified Calibrations
www.Avical.com [email protected]

Ed Faver

Second Unit
I plan to audition both units, I didn't know the 16:9 vs. 4:3 difference, thanks for the heads up. I will also check out the Tosh 40H81.
Thanks!

Ed Faver

Second Unit
Just a P.S.-Marco, thanks for pointing me to those sites, I got some helpful info. I'll be giving the Toshiba a very serious look over the weekend.
Thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks