What's new

Today, I picked up the keys to... (1 Viewer)

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
...my brand-new APARTMENT!!! WHOO-HOO!!! I move in on Thursday, July 1st. Isn't life grand?

*singing* I'm freeeeee! Free as the grass grows...free as the wind blows...!! *end singing*

:D ;) :) :D :emoji_thumbsup:

Magnus T

Supporting Actor

Sorry to be the party pooper, but rent has to be paid, phone bills, electricity etc. Then there's cleaning, washing of clothes, vacuuming.

I want my mommy...

Garrett Lundy

Senior HTF Member
[commandermcbraggimpression]Cleaning?! In a man's apartment? The devil you say![/commandermcbraggimpression]

And you only have to wash your clothes every fifth day (twenty for jeans) under normal circumstances.

I'm sure you'll make many new "friends" with your subwoofered HT set-up. :D Cheers!

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
Thanks, guys!

Khoa Tran wrote:

Actually, every seventh day if you buy clothes for every day of the week. :D

I'll *try* to keep my kick-ass HT turned down. Don't want to get kicked out the first day. Hehehe. :emoji_thumbsup:

Khoa Tran

Supporting Actor
hey , im in garden grove myself, and moving soon too we're buying a house....
htf_images_smilies_smiley_jawdrop.gif
it's soooooo crazy....

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
Khoa- Damn! If you're ever in the area, come on by to the Fountain Valley CompUSA during the late afternoon/evening on any day but Tuesday or Thursday. I'll be the guy in the Home Theater section. ;)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
LOL - That's why I get a maid service. In fact, they were there today. Nothing like coming home to a freshly cleaned house and no woman there yelling at you for how dirty you left it. :D

Mark Sherman

Supporting Actor
Congrats on the new place. There is nothing like the feeling of your own place. I was so happy when I bought my condo 5 years ago. let the good times roll

Just dont let it get to the point where the FAB FIVE show up and toss all of your stuff out.

Bryan_K

Stunt Coordinator

Dont you wory about theft?

I usualy do the yelling :frowning: Since im the cleaner one.
But DAMN is she a good cook. :)

Bryan_K

Stunt Coordinator
As others have stated. Your only semi free. You'll find that neighbors (with only a wall seperating you) are "SUCK'

Single family houses are where it's at. At the sametime I realise that not everyone can aford SFH's.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks