What's new

TNG S4: *GREAT* Bonus Disc (but only at Best Buy and BB-owned stores) (1 Viewer)

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
I had been buying from an outlet that was releasing them about 10 days early. I didn't bother with the Best buys, cuz i already had those CD ROMs that came with the first two sets.

I was mighty peeved when I found out this time it comes with a real bonus DVD of stuff I didn't already have. If there is any way someone can loan me one of theirs or even tape it, I would surely appreciate it.

Better yet, if you know how I could somehow get a hold of one to call my own...

As a big ST fan, I feel like I really blew it on this one.

Ric

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
It's nice that an extra DVD has been included with this set and suffice it to say, I hope to pick up all seasons. I wonder why only Best Buy and its affiliates include it exclusively. Was the DVD produced just for Best Buy? Surely not?

MikeEckman

Screenwriter
As much as I am a fan of The Next Generation, I rarely watch all the supplements, and if I do, I never watch them more than once. This is an expensive year as it is, so I think I'll save the $22 ($99.95 + $7.75 tax) as opposed to $85 shipped from CDNow and skip out on this deal. But thanks for the FYI!

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Yeah maybe someone with a Burner.......

I agree I'd like to have the disk but I've been buying at CD Now $78 plus shipping is too good to say no to. THey have'nt issued any more discount coupons so I have'nt order Season 5 yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks