TMNT '03 DVD's Vol. 15 & 16 - 3/15 & 4/26!!

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Beast, Jan 25, 2005.

1. Beast

Beast Second Unit

The news finally broke regarding future volumes of the new TMNT Animated Series. Looks like we're going to start getting closer releases again as well, or at least I hope so. Volume 15: Ways of the Warrior - Alien Invasion and Volume 16: Ways of the Warrior - When Worlds Collide have been given release dates according to DVD Empire. No confirmations what episodes will be included on these volumes, but Vol 15 will likely include Episodes #54, #55, and #56. And Vol. 16 will likely include Episodes #57, #58, and #59. You can preorder both of them right now from DVD Empire at the following links. No artwork available for either of the DVD's as of yet, but probably in the next couple of weeks some will turn up. [​IMG]

TMNT Vol 15: Ways of the Warrior - Alien Invasion
    TMNT Vol 16: Ways of the Warrior - Worlds Collide

2. Travis W.

Travis W. Second Unit

Great news. As soon as I began to order the DVDs through Suncoast, Best Buy stocks City at War. My order hadn't arrived at Suncoast so I just got my money back and paid $10.99 for it at Best Buy.

Interesting, it looks like Volume 16 is streeting the same day as Volume 2 of the original series. Also, Mike do you have Michaelangelo's Christmas Rescue? If so, is it worth picking up only for one episode?

3. Jeff Jacobson

Jeff Jacobson Cinematographer

The X-Mas Rescue DVD also has a fixed version of the first episode "Things Change" (which was missing a few seconds of video on the volume 1 release).

4. Beast

Beast Second Unit

Jeff is correct. And it's likely the only place the Michelangelo's Christmas Rescue will be included. Unless they decided to include it as a 'Bonus' Episode in one of the upcoming releases. [​IMG]