What's new

Timesplitters 2 PS2....16x9 support?? (1 Viewer)

Andy

Grip
...any confirmation of this at all?...is it shipping in Canada
right now, or this week, delayed??
thx for any 411
A.
:)

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
No widescreen support. Been playing it all damn day today, and no widescreen. No 480p to my knowledge either, unless I am missing something in the menus(I am using Svideo now though, so maybe that option appears only when using component)
This game kicks too much ass!
Cmon! MONKEYS! WITH GUNS! It doesnt get much better than that!(Except maybe, about ten monkeys with rocket launchers hunting you in team deathmatch! HEAVEN!)

BrianB

Senior HTF Member
Cmon! MONKEYS! WITH GUNS! It doesnt get much better than that!(Except maybe, about ten monkeys with rocket launchers hunting you in team deathmatch! HEAVEN!)
Are they wearing bowler hats or butler uniforms? If not, it's not monkey heaven yet.

Damien

Supporting Actor
here's something that sucks ass:
xbox version apparently moved to 22nd
gc to 15th
didn't check ps2 version, but i think it's on time

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
PS2 version is out...sitting in my PS2...and monkeys with guns are running across my screen, killing helpless people!
And no, there are no Monkeys with bowlers, DAMMIT!

James Zos

Supporting Actor
If they don't have bowlers, I'm not buying the game! What do they think we are, a bunch of suckers?

elMalloc

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Reuben
well for those of us with all 3 systmes, I guess XBOX it is again? Even thought he gamepad isnt' that good.

I can't get ps2 version cuz I don't have a multi tap..not gonna be stuck playin 2 players. Gamecube wouldn't have 5.1...not a big deal in multiplayer games anyways I think.

-ELmO

Sean Moon

Senior HTF Member
I was going to get the Xbox version, but I had trouble adjusting my style for this game to the Controller S for some strange reason, this is the only game that irked me. Also, my friends and I(my XBOXless friends that is) are going to be having a few PS2 iLink LAN parties this weekend with this game. 16 player deathmatch with Monkeys!!! YEAH!

And James. Dont let the lack of bowler hats on the monkeys deter you from this wonderful game. I hope they put the impersonator back in here.

The story mode this time is much better. Very similar to GoldenEye. There are a few Bond references too!The atom smasher stage, where you are det Harry Tripper, you are tied to a table by the villian, and a laser is inching towards your crotch.

Great stuff.

The mapmaker is better this time, but not to the standards of a PC mapmaker(obviously). I wish it let you do outdoor environments though. Always wanting to make a true version of facing worlds from UT for this game!
The tile sets are better this time. The Virtual tile set is awesome this time. In TS1 it looked like a hospital floor everywhere. The Virtual tileset in this looks like KAMINO from Episode II!

Also, I think this game is giving me motion sickness. Some stages use a weird blur effect, which makes my stomach act weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks