What's new

thoughts on my website . . . (1 Viewer)

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
Hello,
I would appreciate any thoughts you might have on my website. A small banner for it has been sitting atop the HTF homepage for quite sometime.
www.ht101.com | Home Theater 101
If anyone would be interested in writing any articles, or have any older articles/papers that you would like on the site, by all means let me know. Im slowly but surely building up a decent collection. There are also DVD reviews and Home Theater Galleries.
All comments are appreciated. Thanks!!

cafink

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Carl Fink
I like it.

I don't really know what else to say.

I just like it.

Good jorb.

Wayne Murphy

Stunt Coordinator
Interesting site! One spelling change. On the Pan & Scan page change loosing to losing. The first spelling means untighten.
PS I've bookmarked it and sent the link to a few friends who will probably enjoy learning about "our" hobby.

Morgan Jolley

Senior HTF Member
Spelling or syntax errors aside (which are few and far between, as well as extremely common and overlookable) everything's good, if not better.

Though in the online gaming with consoles article, it mentions that the X-Box has only the fee for X-Box Live to go online, when the X-Box actually requires you to get X-Box Live just to go online and game companies can charge money in addition to X-Box Live charges. So that few bucks a month for XBL now turns into that fee plus whatever the developers want for certain games (like Phantasy Star Online).

Neil Joseph

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil Joseph
Looks pretty good to me. I took the time to register and upload my gallery.

JasonKrol

Supporting Actor
thanks again all for the great feeedback! I fixed the few errors (spelling and the Xbox Live thing I didnt know about).

Thanks again!

Neil, your gallery looks nice. I will be making a few changes to the gallery section in general, to make it a bit more user friendly.

Brian Mansure

Second Unit
Great job Jason! :emoji_thumbsup:
I like the design and layout, the color scheme is easy on the eyes.
As others have pointed out it's easy to navigate which is extremely important IMO.
I also like the web calendar.
Which web calendar is that?
I've been trying to find a simple calendar to incorporate
into a web site I'm developing for a local church.
Keep up the good work.
Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks