What's new

This doesn't sound good for The Cartoon Network...could it affect WAC? (1 Viewer)

JamesSmith

Senior HTF Member
As consumers we were all scammed NOT by WAC or WB video but by Cartoon Network and Boomerang which were started by the mission of presenting classic animation - Boomerang was great all the great Hanna Barbera stuff which now is basically gone --------even heard the N word in a Cartoon Network cartoon maybe they will go back to a classic toon channel ---
I felt that CN lost its way about ten years ago, and my cable provider never got Boomerang, so . . . The cable networks have done a terrible job generating interest in their properties. They removed their best material from Cartoon and Boomerang, and put it on their DVD's or streaming services. Would love to see some of their older content, but it's constantly Teen Titans Go, and other programs. Also noticed they haven't put their most recent Teen Titans Go episodes in iTunes, but (I may be wrong) kept them from streaming. Over hundreds of channels and nothing good on.

--jthree

Kyle_D

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Kyle Dickinson
I'm hearing that the M&A activity at least for the next year in entertainment is going to be minimal. Law firms and banks specializing in M&A in entertainment have been laying off staff.
Nothing will happen next year. 2024 is the earliest anything could/would be announced.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks