What's new

Theater Seats FS in Central Ohio (1 Viewer)

Matthew Cook

Stunt Coordinator
I have 15 blue theater seats for sale. I want $500 for all 15 if you want to buy less than 15 I will send you a quote. I will have some pics later tonight (7/24) They are blue fabric with black painted metal. There are different positions they can be in I am more for a reclined position so thats what I have them set up as. The fabric is in good to great condition they were just steam cleaned.There are some cup holders attached on a scale of 1 to 10 I would call these a 7-8. But that is in my opinion. Some could use some black paint, these are a steal. Only reason I am getting rid of them is because I dont have the money for home theater any more with a baby on the way. I drove all the way to Chicago to pick these up from central Ohio (8hr drive 1 way). Let me know if interested I will not ship sorry. They will be broken down for pickup.

Matthew Cook

Stunt Coordinator
As of tomorrow I will be accepting best offer.... I will also sell seperate for 35 dollars a chair. I will also deliver to lancaster, chillicothe, columbus, or circleville areas.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks