What's new

The wierdest toy I've ever seen........... (1 Viewer)

Scott Strang

Screenwriter
The wife and I were grocery shopping at Wal-Mart yesterday and we picked up some stuff to organize an easter egg hunt for our nieces.

Among those heavenly Cadbury Cream Eggs and other wonderful Easter candy was the Porky Pooper.

I kid you not. This thing comes with chocolate jellie beans and an exit hole on the pigs butt.

Perhaps someone was smoking crack when they conceived this idea. And Wal-Mart must have gotten a great deal on them.

But finding this in an Easter candy aisle was really odd. Spencer's? Yes but Wal-Mart was too weird.

Hmmmm pig droppings.

Bill Balcziak

Supporting Actor
WM sells the same thing at Christmas, only the animal is a reindeer (natch). What a great country this is!
What's next? A pulsating "tampon" that ejects cinnamon red-hots? :rolleyes

BrianW

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
I don't get it. The reindeer for Christmas makes sense, but a pig for Easter? Was there absolutely nobody on the committee who could come up with the idea of using a bunny?

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Check out Sony's new robot. It can balance itself on surfaces and recognize colors, but sadly I don't think it poops anything out. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks