What's new

The time is ripe for Hellraiser III: Hell on Earth (1 Viewer)

GregoryP

Supporting Actor
The entire Hellraiser franchise is available in widescreen on DVD except for Hellraiser 3. It has not been released in the US yet and worldwide it is only available in poor quality Pan & Scan. Now is a great time to correct that!

The Hellraiser franchise has had life breathed back into it by the latest sequel, Hellseeker, and NECA's line of action figures. The first figure series sold out quickly and the second is due in October. There's also a new Direct To Video film coming in October.

Here's a look at the great looking figures:
www.hellraiserthemovie.com

I have been told that Paramount owns the rights to Hellraiser 3: Hell on Earth. So how about releasing a nice anamorphic widescreen DVD? Preferably the uncut version of the film.

You'd make a lot of fans very happy!

Gregory

Tim_Prasuhn

Stunt Coordinator
i'd buy it in a second, if uncut. One of the better sequals, in that it had a coherent story. Also contains some of Pinheads greatest lines. Bring on the DVD!

Here's to Dimension/Mirimax doing a Kevin Yagher Director's Cut for Hellraiser Bloodline, too. Fat chance of that ever happening, but a man can dream.

Steve Phillips

Screenwriter
Since Hellraiser 7 and 8 are in the can already, with another in the planning stages, it seems high time Paramount releases the third one in the unrated version!

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
I want Hellraiser 3 on DVD in anamorphic Widescreen & in it's full uncut version. I already own Hellraiser 1 & 2 but I will not purchase Hellraiser 3 because the only DVD's of Hellraiser 3 are pan & scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks