What's new

The Saint - Roger Moore DVD / No Region 1???? (1 Viewer)

Osato

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tim
It appears that Australlia will be getting the 1962-1966 episodes of The Saint as well as Return of The Saint, very soon.
No news on the US front for the rest of the series.

http://www.btinternet.com/~therogermooreyears/news.html

The saint black and white episodes seem to be coming together nicely according to my Saintly Source (THANKS AGAIN MY GOOD MAN),with the first boxed set being released in Nov 03,then the second boxed set being released in April 04,and the final box set being released sept 04.work is also under way on the commentaries,my source also tells me that Roger Moore is going to do some commentaries on the extras,which is a great bonus for us all.I have also managed to get the dvd cover from the black and white episodes,which you can download here Dvd Cover,and use it as a wallpaper,also the Return of the Saint should be appearing on dvd in a boxed set around the same time,so things are begining to pick up after a slow start to the first half of this year on the saint front.

Here was a message that I received from A&E about Region 1 release news:

As for the remaining inquiries on The Saint - I have nothing new to report. I promise, as soon as I hear anything (good news, or not-so-good news), I will send you an email to let you know the status. I have inquired again with our home video director, so I expect to get some news soon.

Feel free to contact me again at any time!

Best regards,
Jack

[email protected]

Please email Jack at A&E to let him know you want the rest of the series released!!
Thank you,
Tim

Users who are viewing this thread