What's new
Signup for GameFly to rent the newest 4k UHD movies!

The Ring DVD Easter Egg (1 Viewer)

dave_brogli

Screenwriter
I just got done watching "The Ring" DVD (picked up a copy earlier today) Very Good Movie :emoji_thumbsup:
Anyway there is a easter egg Invisible click on the main menu...... it plays the actual "ring " movie. Try turning it off or fast forward hahaha Then it goes back to the menu and wait a sec.....

Anyways that has my vote as one of the coolest "easter eggs" Ive ever seen.
Neat ;)

Brendan Brown

Stunt Coordinator
I concur, this Egg is probably more 'in theme' with its parent film then any other Easter Egg I've ever seen.

Michael Hall

Stunt Coordinator
On the main menu screen, you can highlight one of four (I think; I'm working from memory here) menu options. Highlight the top menu option (I think it's "Play Movie") and then push up again. None of the menu options will be highlighted, and once this happens, you push "Enter" and the Samara Tape will play in its entirety.

I hope that helps you out Larry! :)

Larry Talbot

Second Unit
Having revived this thread, I think I'll add how impressed I am by this movie. It is the first and so far only Hollywood remake I've seen that impressed me more than the original. I watched it with a roomful of people and their screams definitely added to the experience...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alianalbuck
Recent bookmarks