What's new

The Millionaire (1 Viewer)

Neil Brock

Senior HTF Member
Elena S said:
What are the chances of ever seeing The Millionaire on DVD?
About the same as the chances of Michael Anthony actually showing up at your door with a million dollar check from an anonymous donor. :D

oldtvshowbuff

Supporting Actor
Real Name
James Beer
Well, you're in luck, if you live in an area where you can receive Me-TV, it'll be on this coming Sunday as part of the Me-TV Sunday Showcase from 3-7 p.m. ET/PT, 2-6 p.m. CT/MT. That's right, you will be able to see "The Millionaire" as John Beresford Tipton writes out the million-dollar checks for Michael Anthony to deliver to some poor unsuspecting slobs out there!:P

oldtvshowbuff

Supporting Actor
Real Name
James Beer
I was at work this past Sunday when it was on, but I programmed the VCR and left the DTV converter on for recording. When I checked it out, it was 16mm quality, so CBS never got around to do transfers from pristine 35mm elements, but I've seen the promo beforehand, but you get the revered Viacom "V of Doom" to close most of those episodes in the mini-marathon on Me-TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks