The Longest Yard (2005) bonus features dropped?

Discussion in 'DVD' started by Vincent-P, Sep 15, 2005.

1. Vincent-P

Vincent-P Second Unit

DVDAnswers had posted specs and menus from next week's Longest Yard DVD release
    http://www.dvdanswers.com/index.php?r=0&s=1&c=6958&n=1&k=longest+yard&burl=r%3D0%26g%3Dinfo%26s%3D1%26k%3Dlongest%2Byard %26x%3D0%26y%3D0 but it appears that those have changed? All the early reviews I have read do not mention a director commentary and it sounds like the deleted scene section is skimpier that the menus show. We received our shipment at Best Buy today and the packaging also make no mention of director commentary except on the deleted scenes? Anybody know what the deal is? It doesn't seem like a very special edition anymore if they've dropped stuff.

2. Jeff_Standley

Jeff_Standley Supporting Actor

I wish they would drop the movie all together.[​IMG]

3. Christopher*KH

Christopher*KH Stunt Coordinator

No Commentary, just watched it and went thru all the features. ONLY deleted scenes and "Extra Points" a "How did they do that" behind the scenes thing has the commentary.

But the film is still good very entertaining. It stays pretty true to the original.

chris

4. Robert Floto

Robert Floto Supporting Actor

I actually enjoyed this remake. But I think we can all agree that the true star of this film is Courtney Cox's chest. [​IMG]

5. Derek K.

Derek K. Stunt Coordinator

I think Courtney's Breasts are celebrating their 10th Anniversary this week.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!