What's new

The Hills Have Eyes: Sep. 03 (1 Viewer)

Damin J Toell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Damin J. Toell
According to today's Gorezone update (which in turn cites fangoria.com), Anchor Bay will release Wes Craven's The Hills Have Eyes as a 2-disc SE in September 2003. Extras are TBA, but it will have new DD and DTS mixes. Hopefully, unlike Image's recent DVD of Part 2, it'll also be an OAR release.

DJ

StevenJ

Stunt Coordinator
:eek:

HOLY CRAP!

That is my favorite Wes Craven film of all time. I can't wait! That looks like my greatest buy this year so far!

:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup:

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Great news. I'll pick this one up right away.

I'm betting it'll be OAR, and didn't bother picking up Image's part 2.

Like I want a crappy full-frame transfer of a movie that's already crappy...

Jon Robertson

Screenwriter
Anchor Bay are hardly strangers to the demands of the cult film fan (especially with a long-unavailable film like this that's desperately in demand), so I think we can all rest easily as to how it'll turn out.

I don't even need to see the specs before I order - I'll just wait for it to fall through my letterbox and be pleasently surprised!

Travis_W

Supporting Actor
Anchor Bay knows how to do a DVD. Take a look at how good Near Dark was. They know the audience and their demands. If only we'd get Wax Works 1 and 2 sometime soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks