What's new

The funniest website I have ever read. (warped humor required) (1 Viewer)

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
Yes Chris, you went too far. Although it's an older one, that's too annoying to be funny.

Cees

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
I thought I couldn't breathe I was laughing so hard!

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
Tony-B, YES! The one about the ex-highschool jocks bagging groceries is classic :emoji_thumbsup:
I see all that football he played really paid off. Mr. Bigshot jock-boy is bagging MY groceries. All that time spent running laps in gym... who'd have thought that it doesn't mean shit in the real world?
:laugh:

it's scary how acurate this guys stories really are :D

Bill J

Senior HTF Member
Did anyone see Maddox on Tech TV a week or so ago? I think he was only on for a few minutes.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
To be honest, another one that gets me.. even though it's an advertisement is this:

http://www.octodog.net/

How often in your life have you needed this thing? And what the heck would it do to Cheesedogs (which my kids love?)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

Hey! It's back! :D

(There was an entire thread about this thing earlier, but it was lost in the Great Database Crash of 2003.)

MarkHastings

Senior HTF Member
it was lost in the Great Database Crash of 2003
Yes, I remember it like it was last week ;)

[Grandpa Simpson voice]Ahh, the crash of 2003. It was a tough time. I had to log onto the internet uphill...both ways!!!! Back then, a web site was refereed to as The Text Dingy and Home Theater was refereed to as The Box Gadget[/Grandpa Simpson voice]

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks