What's new

The consolidated thread for NYPD BLUE season 3 (1 Viewer)

Gord Lacey

Senior HTF Member
I am encouraged by TVShowsOnDVD's suggestion that these may not be DVD-18 discs, but rather DVD-14. I hope that's right.
Fox hasn't used DVD-18s on anything I know of. They place 4 episodes on one side, and 2 on the other, which is a DVD-14.

Gord

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
Not happy about the double sided discs, but the list on this is lower than the previous seasons, so I'll be getting it for sure. Glad I never lost faith and sold S1 and S2.

I am THRILLED with this news of a quick season 4 release! I don't know what's gotten into Fox, but they're back on my good side!

SteveVM

Stunt Coordinator
I was in Wal-Mart today and they were selling NYPD Blue Season 3. Everything I saw said next week for the release

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, NYPD Blue Season 3 comes out this coming Tuesday. Walmart has had a notorious habit of pre-selling street dates.

georgeJP

Auditioning
I bought NYPD BLUE Season 3 yesterday at Walmart. I sure hope they release all of the seasons of NYPD BLUE.

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
These are On DVD 14's Now ? So Far Fox's DVD 14's have fared much better than Universal's DVD18's

Andrew Bunk

Screenwriter
They are DVD-14's now. The set has a slim profile, as it only has 2 slimcases, and each case holds 2 discs. Quite a change from the last season sets, but since the list price is way lower now, I can live with it.

Sam Favate

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Favate
I've been enjoying season 3 so far. Sure, it's a bit more barebones than the first two seasons, but I'm happy to have it at all (esp. when it looked like we weren't getting it). I did notice an issue with my DVD player losing synch with the picture and dialogue in one episode (which was corrected when I stopped and restarted the player). I don't have enough info yet as to whether this was the fault of my DVD player or the double-sided discs (which I have more problems with than the single-sided discs). In any event, glad that Blue is back!

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
I hope all the fans will start buying these sets, especially now that the show is no longer in production. The better this does the more likely we will get more seasons. And I LOVE Kim Delaney !

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks