What's new

The Big Bang Theory - season 5 thread (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Mike Frezon said:
And it will be nice for the oft-maligned "engineer" to now be able to hold that (his astronaut status) over Sheldon and his non-doctorate bias.  :D
I don't think Sheldon will allow that. After all, they've shot chimps into space, but I'm not sure any have Ph.D's. ;)

Chad Erickson

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Chad Erickson
On Bill Prady's twitter account he confirmed that it was Howard's Mom at the end of the episode. i'll have to go back and look at it again. i forgot they were going to include her.

RobertR

Senior HTF Member
Jim Parsons has come out:
http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-05-23/news/sns-rt-culture-jim-parsons-gaymt1thewrap41336-20120523_1_parsons-gay-relationship
I don't think anyone's really surprised.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
I wasn't aware he was ever in. I remember reading some article around the time BBT began that said he was gay. So when everyone started reporting this as "news" a couple days ago, it surprised me that everyone didn't already know.

Zack Gibbs

Screenwriter
Yeah, I was more surprised to see a related article where Matt Bomer had recently come out. Now that's a real score. :tu:

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Originally Posted by Zack Gibbs /t/315066/the-big-bang-theory-season-5-thread/60#post_3929276
Yeah, I was more surprised to see a related article where Matt Bomer had recently come out. Now that's a real score.

I remember Bomer back on Traveler years ago. I really wanna catch up on White Collar because of him.

Yeah, I wasn't shocked to hear Parsons is officially out last night. It's always nice when people are comfortable enough to share who they are with the world, consequences be damned. This year alone Sean Maher, Matt Bomer and now Jim Parsons (I know I'm forgetting someone). And Zachary Quinto was late last year...

Alright, back to BBT talk...

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Originally Posted by Hanson /t/315066/the-big-bang-theory-season-5-thread/60#post_3929282
So no more LGBT talk?

Oh, trust me: I could talk about Parsons and Quinto and Bomer and Chad Allen and Cheyenne Jackson and Neil Patrick Harris all day long.

Especially considering my current laptop wallpaper.

I just don't want to either turn anyone off from jumping in here or get too off topic.

Okay, back to LGBT since BBT is OTA until Q3. (

Joseph DeMartino

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joseph DeMartino
In other news, "Water Wet", "Sky Blue." :) Jim has been taking a male date to awards shows for years. He was less "in the closet" than "didn't think it was anyone's business." Not hiding it, just not making a big deal about it.
Regards,
Joe

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Malcolm R said:
I wasn't aware he was ever in. I remember reading some article around the time BBT began that said he was gay. So when everyone started reporting this as "news" a couple days ago, it surprised me that everyone didn't already know.
I've heard him talk about his partnet on Leno, so Yeah, no big Surprise, and Who cares, the man is talented I could give a hoot on his sexual orientation.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks