What's new

The Bachelor 6 (1 Viewer)

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
I ran a search to see if anyone else had started this thread and didn't see one ,so I thought I'd throw it out there. I usually don't watch this series but decided just to catch some of it last night. I was impressed by alot of the hot bachelorettes,not sure how this group compares to any of the previous groups on this series.Definitely looks like plenty of eye candy here for the guys and gals. It's got to be tough to have to decide which women to have to leave at the end of the show. Guess I'll have to force myself to tape next week's episode:)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
I didn't think I'd be tuning in, but I recorded it just in case.

The first hour dealt with the women voting on which of 2 bachelors they wanted to keep. One guy was urban and stiff, while the other was more outdoorsy with longer hair. The women voted to keep Byron, the outdoorsy guy who's a professional fisherman. Hmm...

Byron wound up having to cut the field of 25 women down to 15, and he made at least 4 poor choices, plus one of those picks was the beeyotch of this season, Krysta, who ain't all that, but thinks she is da bomb. But there were at least 5 women that caught my eye. I was glad Byron picked Andrea even though he picked her as the last woman given a rose. Andrea is very fit, maybe a little too little body fat, but far from ugly even with her toned muscled body.

Cheresse is nice, and Cynthia's got a rocking bod as well. Jayne's got nice eyes. Wende's got nice a charming Texas accent.

Martino

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Martin O.
Well - I hope these galls like to eat mac and cheese - this guy has only made $46,440.00 fishing since 1992...

I can't see too many of these ladies spending their day fishing...

Oh well - lets see what happens..

Here is the link on his career..

http://proxy.espn.go.com/outdoors/ba...?anglerId=2526

They should have went with the other guy...

Classic Titles: 0
Times in the Classic: 0
Times in the Money: 11

Total Entries: 70
Total Weight: 1,036 lbs 8 ozs

Career Winnings: $46,440.00
Avg. Per Tournament: $663.43
Cash Winnings: $19,440.00
Merchandise Bonus: $26,000.00
Cash Bonus: $1,000.00

Karl_Luph

Supporting Actor
There were definitely some hotties that Byron cut.( What in the world was he thinking !??! I thought Jennifer was hot,didn't figure he would cut her.Then again, maybe I'm just showing my age, and my eyesight is failing. My other favs are Wende,(that girl has got some spunk!) and of course the luscious Cynthia:) Ok, I'll shut up now...

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Hmm... don't quite know if there is a caveman lesson to be learned here, but on last night's episode, it's down the final 4 women, and each one had the option to spend a night with Byron in the fantasy suite. Cue the "chicka-chicka-bow-wow" music... 3 of the 4 women (Mary, Tanya, Cynthia) decided to use the fantasy suite, and the other one, Cheresse, did not, and subsequently got the boot! Hmm...

Lee L

Supporting Actor
I can't wait for Crazy Mary to break bad on him when she finds out he did the fantasy suite thing with the other women. I liked the added touch of him covering the camera with the jacket when he and Tanya were getting into bed just to drive the point home.

PeteyG

Stunt Coordinator
That link is great!! I can't believe none of the women haven't brought up his "job" yet. No way these women can be thrilled with the prospect of Byron fishing for the rest of his life. I was hoping we'd see some of the Dad's bring this up on the home visits, but it seems like the women are taking him home to meet friends, not family.

And by the way, at this point, do they even need to waste air time on Byron reading the "fantasy suite" invitation. We know what it is, we got it, move on. At least the finally got rid of the personal videos...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks