What's new

The Amazing Race season 13 (1 Viewer)

Stan

Senior HTF Member
It would have been fun watching the divorcees try to tackle the flour bags. Would have taken them hours if they could even finish. Plus one of them would probably be whining because she broke a nail.

The pudgy frat boys are driving me crazy. How a team that pathetic can make it this far is amazing. I used to work with a guy who had no rhythm, that's what the marching fiasco reminded me of. Amazingly most people like that are like American Idol contestants, they honestly don't know how bad they really are. Dan at least admitted he had no rhythm.

Nice to see Toni/Dallas take a first place. Getting a little repetitive watching Nick/Starr win every week.

Next week looks good, but I've learned not to put much faith in CBS teasers.

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
Damm, missed this episode, are the frat boy's march on youtube or somewhere?

I got back around 8;45 and in between running around, unpacking from this weekend's trip and getting fed, I just about saw the end.

Jay

Chris Lockwood

Senior HTF Member
I'm glad to hear the colored stuff in India was herbs. I thought it was some sort of dye or dried paint- it looked very toxic and bad to get in your eyes, nose, or mouth. It was funny but hard to watch.

Who else wonders about the cabs when people get in them covered in stuff like that? (Or for that matter, the planes or helicopters in Survivor when smelly unwashed players ride in them.) Is there some special reality cleaning spray they use?

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
Heh, a public transportation task! It astonishes me how many people freak out about subways. Yeah, everything in Moscow is in Cyrillic, but bus systems are almost always a mess with long delays between trips.

mike caronia

Second Unit
I'm with you!
These two bumbling clods as winners would be hysterical.
Their marching attempts last week were hyperventilatingly funny!!

I hate Tina, Ken seems nice enough...but her nastiness outweighs anything he brings.
Love Star, yummy...but Nick is...well...a dick.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
Now this was a great episode--sucked for Toni/Dallas, but even if they'd managed to end up in the top three somehow, without a passport I don't think they'd even be allowed to continue. I'm sure the producers were able to get them back somehow though.

The funniest part for me was seeing Dandrew get 2nd place--in other words, even if Dallas hadn't screwed up, Dandrew would still be in the top three.

Ken Chan

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken
It might have taken only another day or two to leave -- as with any other tourist -- but they're not at the finish line.

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Tina's attitude sucks big time. She's just a bossy bitch, who will forever be bossy and bitchy, even if there is no reason.

Catch her in the cab when Ken points to something. He wasn't pointing in the cabbies face or bothering anybody. But she's got to smack him down and just bitch to hear herself.

To bad about Toni and Dallas. There have been mistakes made by all teams this season, but if it's the wrong one, game over.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
Whew! That was one nail-biter of a finale with Ken and Tina constantly on Nick and Starr's ass!

I don't think I took a breath until I saw Nick and Starr cross that finish line first!
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif

They dominated this game, if they do another All Stars they simply must be a part of it. :emoji_thumbsup:

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Too bad Dallas and mom were stuck in Russia without their passports to get back to the US for the final pitstop.

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member

It's hard not to be when you have to resort to rooting for Dandrew in the final leg. ;)

Anyway, my ranking (with the winners in parenthesis to help differentiate):

1. TAR2 (Chris/Alex)
2. TAR3 (Flo/Zach)
3. TAR1 (Rob/Brennan)
4. TAR5 (Chip/Kim)
5. TAR11 - All-Stars (Eric/Danielle)
6. TAR12 (TK/Rachel)
7. TAR10 (James/Tyler)
8. TAR4 (Reichen/Chip)
9. TAR7 (Uchenna/Joyce)
10. TAR9 (BJ/Tyler)
11. TAR13 (Nick/Starr)
12. TAR6 (Freddy/Kendra)
13. TAR8 (Linz Family)

Jay H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jay
How close were the top two finishers last night, does TAR post the times somewhere? I think we all know that there is some serious editing sometimes on the races to keep our attention spans...

Speaking of tina, she should of been disqualified on the Detour where they had to balance on a log up in the trees and jump and grab the marker. You could see her grabbing the safety line with her hands which should be illegal... Either that, the belayer should of just let the rope go slack!

Jay

Stan

Senior HTF Member
Sounds like the Amazing Race staff is about 99% at fault for Dallas losing his passport. His pack was attached until they unhooked him to change batteries on his microphone.

Apparently whatever happens, happens. Deal with it. Looks like they may have been last that day anyhow, but it all seems to have gone downhill after the battery incident.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks