What's new

THAT time of year-FANTASY FOOTBALL!!! (1 Viewer)

Doug R

Supporting Actor
I was in HTF II last year (Brad Porter) .. where do I go for that league? This thread has kinda confused me. I tried to join the HTF #2 mentioned in the first post and there was only 1 team in it :)

I've been in the league 3 years and would like to at least participate in some league. thanks!

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
Still no sign of John Spencer or Joe 12 Packs.

No response to pm's, no response to emails.

I'll give it one more day and then open to invites. Corbin you're in.

Who else wants in to HTF 1?

Corbin Stirn

Second Unit
Doug, is your last name radcliffe?If not, are you in the league yet? I still need 2!!!! people for HTF II. Info is 3 posts above...........

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
We need to get one more in the HT1 league or we won't be able to draft this Sunday...if need be, I can get one person for sure that is available to draft at the scheduled time.

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
Alright, it's Thursday night, Corbin, here is the league info so you can go sign up.
League ID: 344248
password: oar

That puts us to an odd number of teams.

HTF League 1 still needs one more person before Sunday.

League is open, first come first serve, the entry info is above.

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
I see Corbin is already in the league. Welcome Corbin.

everyone in HTF 1 please take a read through the league messages, as league rules have been discussed, and altered from Yahoo default.

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
Hey Paul do you want my brother in law to sign up seeing as how nobody else has? He isn't a member here, but he is a good fantasy player. If we have an odd number we can't draft, still hoping someone from the forum signs up soon.

McPaul

Screenwriter
Real Name
Paul M
Please, Brandon. We can't have an odd number of people, and I don't want to upset the natives by changing the draft time to another week or something. Sign him up!

Brandon_T

Screenwriter
Ok, well don't panic, but he can't sign up until tomorrow afternoon, but he will be there unless somebody else signs up ahead of time.

BrettGallman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Brett
You know, I've never tried Fantasy Football, but it sure sounds interesting. And highly addictive. Might have to give it a shot in a league around my area or something this year.

Alex-C

Screenwriter
I would be in, in fact I played in one of the earliest HTF online leagues, my team was/is the Krofft Superstars, anyway, the draft time just doesnt work for me. damn.

Anyway, I am looking to get into another serious league with a live draft and other certain qualifications (i.e. no individual team defenses, partial point scoring, etc.)

Philip_T

Supporting Actor
Sorry for absence guys. Been away for awhile. If you still have a spot open in league I, I'll go ahead and sign up. If its full, I understand.

Phil (The Joe 12 Packs)

Brad Porter

Screenwriter
Alright, ladies. Here's your eventual championship team in the HTF II league:

QB: Peyton Manning, (No backup needed)
RB: Brian Westbrook, DeShaun Foster, Dominic Rhodes, Joseph Addai, Vernand Morency, Michael Turner
WR: Donald Driver, Terry Glenn, Mark Clayton, Michael Jenkins, Kevin Curtis, Travis Taylor
TE: Antonio Gates (No backup needed)
K: David Akers (Won't need a backup for awhile)
D: Chicago (No backup needed)

When I say "no backup needed" that means there's nobody I would start over those guys no matter what the matchup was. I'll still cycle some free agent onto the team for bye week fill-ins for my QB, TE, K, and D, and if any of them goes down for the season them I'm probably screwed anyway.

Frankly, I hate my wide receiver situation. I'm not real confident in my running backs either. I'm still going to win, though.
htf_images_smilies_banana.gif

Brad

Corbin Stirn

Second Unit
I have an opening in a 3 player keeper, 12 team league. This team has T. Bell,Dillon,H. Evans,Pinner,W. Parker at RB;McNabb,McMahon, and Vick at QB;Fitzgerald,Keyshawn,Loyd, and Toomer at WR;Shockey at TE;Vanderjagt at K; and Carloina at DEF. This a ULTRA-competitive league.....This will be my 4th year in it. FH Vikings from in here is also in the league. I NEED someone who won't slack of........fortunately,everyone in here should qualify:). The draft for this league is Sunday,SEPT 3 at 6 PM. If interested, let me know via PM and/or email/IM me. Thanks.......can't wait to see who'll step up to the challenge!

Brad Porter

Screenwriter

Buckhalter is still available. He's looked pretty good in pre-season. I think he'll postpone his next season ending injury long enough to make somebody pick him up if Westbrook can't go.

Brad

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks