What's new

Terminator SE DVD deleted scenes question (1 Viewer)

Carlos_E

Stunt Coordinator
Hello everyone.
One question. Are the deleted scenes in the Terminator SE DVD the first time that they are released? Had they been seen previously in a laserdisc or TV special?
It is really neat that they included them 17 years after the film's initial release. It is even more special that they have a director's commentary.
I think the director made the right choice to delete them with the exception of when Arnold shoots the first Sarah and he is then seen walking back to the Station Wagon as if nothing happened.
Carlos

Eric Stuckey

Second Unit
Real Name
Eric Stuckey
some of them were used for the " edit for tv" virsion .Couse i remember the sean when kyle and sara are leaving the police station and the Capt gives kyle the gun and says do what ewver it takes.
------------------
I love to chat about dvd & HT , So If you like to chat about either please feel free to yahoo me.YAHOO messenger: billsfan71
" Mast Yoda said I should be mindfull of the future." Obi-Won Kenobie

Carlos_E

Stunt Coordinator
Eric:
When did this tv version come out? What year? All the deleted scenes were incorporated into the movie or just that one with the police chief?

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
None of these scenes were aired in the version the Philly TV stations got.
I think that the "let's blow up Cyberdyne" should have stayed in, but NOT the "coda". That was just lame. Just the final pull-out to "Cyberdyne" was all that was needed
Jeff Kleist

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks