What's new

Terminator 4 (1 Viewer)

Shawn_KE

Screenwriter

In the first teaser there is a scene where John tells one of the Terminators that they killed his father, so this would be the current timeline after the first Terminator was sent back.

Real Name
Lee
T4 took so many years to get going I wondered if it would happen at all! Seen all T movies so far on the first screening here in the UK and hope I am up to T4's first screening.. Trouble is, since watching the first one I have got grey hair..

Hope T4 is worth the wait.

Yee-Ming

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Yee Ming Lim

Heh, why not show an old abandoned re-election campaign office featuring old posters of the then-Governor of California, whose face was evidently subsequently used by Skynet in making the T-800s? :D

(OK, logic fails there if we want to nitpick, if survivors spotted the former Governor from years ago pre-Judgment Day they'd suspect a skinjob immediately. It's not a good disguise to use the face of a celebrity.)

Cees Alons

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cees Alons
No, but if it's the only skin that fits....
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

Cees

Arild

Supporting Actor
...especially one whose rise to fame was primarily through a highly successful series of films about killer cyborgs that looked human... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks