What's new

Super Bowl in HDTV in Omaha, NE????? (1 Viewer)

Shawn Keeler

Stunt Coordinator
If you are currently receiving HD in Omaha you might know the answer to this. Are we going to be able to get the Super Bowl in HD over the air or through COX Digital Cable. I know there was some dispute over the OTA broadcast with KMTV. I just wanted to make sure I have the right equipment for the big game. Thanks!!

H

Hank

If your cable company doesn't carry CBS HD than you will have to have a STB & antenna to pick up CBS OTA provided that your local CBS channel is broadcasting OTA. I'm in upstate New York and TWC doesn't have CBS yet, they are disputing with my local channel. I picked up an STB and an outdoor Radio Shack antenna so I can receive CBS, NBC & PBS OTA.

Chris Wittry

Stunt Coordinator
As I understand it, you'll need to get the OTA signal. KMTV (Omaha CBS) removed their HDTV signal from the Cox system as of Jan 1st, 2004 due to a dispute over whether or not Cox should pay KMTV for the feed. Pretty crappy deal if you ask me!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks