What's new

Summer blockbusters (article) (1 Viewer)

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
That is exactly how I feel. This years blockbusters are not very promising. I can't remember the last summer I felt so unenthusiastic about the movies coming out. I mean there are three that I was looking forward to and they have already arrived and summer has just started. They were Troy, Shrek 2 and The Day After Tomorrow. In fact the only other movies I am interested in are
  1. Spiderman 2
  2. The Bourne Supremacy
  3. The Village
  4. Collateral
  5. Alien VS Predator
  6. Hero[/list=1]
    For summertime movies, that is a pretty small list for me.

david stark

Second Unit
I've been dissapointed so far. Van Helsing was the first of the big summer blockbusters for me really and it stunk. Troy was up next and although a good film (I did enjoy it) not a great film, but pretty much lived up to my expectations.

I saw Shrek 2 a few nights ago and loved it, a lot better than I expected. I'll go and see the day after tomorrow, but I'm not holding out much hope for it. After that the only films I'm looking forward to are spiderman 2 (looks good from the trailer) and hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks