What's new

Stryke AV-15 suitable for I/B (1 Viewer)

Tom-K

Stunt Coordinator
I'm getting a little impatient waiting on the Tumult, and my buddy is also getting impatient, he is buying my tempests, and wants them soon. What I was wondering is, would the AV-15 be suitable for I/B. It would seem that if I order this week, I could buy 4 for about the same price as (2) tumults.

Jack Gilvey

Senior HTF Member
Should be great, no big mystery to IB woofs. Qts a little low, maybe, depending on your taste in bass. This can be changed, though, since they're dual-VC.

Brian Bunge

Senior HTF Member
Yes, the only real difference is that John has already started the pre-order. Who knows which one will actually ship first! :)
Brian

Kyle Richardson

Screenwriter
Brian is right. The Tumult preorder will begin shortly and will be available about 4-6 weeks after preorder ends. AV15 will take a bit longer than the AV12 to ship so it will be available about the same time the Tumult ships.
If you want to take advantage of the AV15 preorder remember it ends this coming Monday the 21st.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks