What's new

Starting fresh and clearing out, ENERGY, KLIPSCH, PARADIGM, INFOCUS, ARAGON (1 Viewer)

raoC

Stunt Coordinator
Hello all.

Well for the past year I have collected way too much HT gear. My house looks like freaking HT store. My wife has finally said it all has to go. I am located Indy and anything can be picked up if you want. Will drive up to 100 miles to help the buyer out. Will do package deals. Please if you want to make an offer on something no lowballs. All items are coming from a smoke, kid, pet free house.

1. Two Klispch synergy f3 floorstanding speakers - perfect condition - still have boxes in garage. Can ship at buyers expense. Asking $450 for both.

2. Klipsch synergy c3 center channel - perfect condition - still have box - Asking $165.00

3. Four Energy Connoisseur C-9 floorstanding speakers maple in color - very good condition - no longer have boxes for them - Asking $500 for two or 900 for all four. Cannot ship these sorry.

4. Denon dvd-2900 universal dvd player - silver color - perfect condition - includes remote and manual - Asking $180.00

5. Toshiba hd-xa2 HD-DVD player with 7 movies - Used literally three times - Movies included are Army of darkness, van helsing, Seabiscuit, The chronicles of riddick, Casablanca, The dukes of hazard, and Blazing saddles. Only army and van helsing are opened the rest are sealed. Manual and remote still sealed in plastic - Asking 375.00

6. INFOCUS HD screenplay 5000, with ceiling mount, brand new 140" screen, Has about 10 hours on the bulb. Excellent projector, screen is unopened and never has been mounted. Asking $500.00

7. The beasts... 2 Paradigm servo-15 subwoofers. One v1 and one v2. Cabinets are in awesome condition but both of the grills have a little bit of the covering coming off. Not really a big deal. Asking $700.00 for the v1 and 1200 for the v2. Combo deal - buy both and I will throw in an paradigm x30 crossover for free.

8. Very heavy monster power avs-2000 power conditioner, surge protector, automatic voltage stabilizer - $450.00

9. aragon stage one 2007 preamp and amp. Amp has been giving me some mild speaker hum lately but not enough to annoy me since I play my stuff loud anyway. probably an easy fix, but i have no idea. perfect cosmetic condition, includes a pronto neo remote and manual. Will throw in 7 cobalt cable locking interconnects. Asking $2000

I have 250+ 100% feedback on ebay. I am trustworthy and not here to rip anyone off. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in my stuff. Thanks! raoc

raoC

Stunt Coordinator
the x30 has been sold.

infocus pending

toshiba and denon dvd-2900 up on ebay.

welcome offers.

raoC

Stunt Coordinator
x30 sold, infocus sold, toshiba sold, denon sold, monster avs-2000 sold.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks