What's new

Star Wars Galaxies = Join us in the fight. (1 Viewer)

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
Just checking to see who still plays SWG and who is looking to start playing either again or for the first time.

I am sending an invitation to all who have stopped playing or those who are thinking of playing in the home theater forums.

We are playing on the server Bloodfin and have a large rebel guild on the planet Lok. We have a very active community and lots of PVP battlles with neighboring cities , we even have a couple Jedi's in our guild. ; ) We use a ventrilo to talk with each other. A voice chat system to communicate with all of our members in the guild. We also have lots of power gamers on all the time to help other guild members out when they need it. If you have stopped playing before the new improvements such as vehicles, player cities, dungeons, themparks etc, please come back as they have changed the game dramatically.

Game information:
Planet = Lok
City = Fort Lok
Contact me either in this thread or in SWG Anomie or Kayas
Rebel Guild OIJ

NickC

Second Unit
I still play on intrepid, but if you could hook me up with some gear to get going on bloodfin I would easily create a character over there..

Jeff_Standley

Supporting Actor
I would be happy to kick down some gear and some credits for your new character. Contact me in game and I will get you started. Also for those who come to the guild and join the city you will get a free house and a free speeder bike.

NickC

Second Unit
I think everyone else is playing city of momos, I mean heros, which is a very fun game to btw, but i am all about swg....

Jason Walstrom

Supporting Actor
I only have enough time for one char. on Intrepid but it sounds fun. I miss the old days with all the HTF guys playing swg but alas they suck and quit.

Rob Gardiner

Senior HTF Member
Jeff,

Are you and your guild still active? I installed the 14 day trial Saturday morning and have been playing it all weekend! I'l probably buy the full version and (for the first time in my life) pay for an online computer game. (I've been spoiled by hours of free HALF LIFE mods such as Team Fortress Classic.)

I checked out Lok, and that has got to be one inhospitable planet! Not quite as barren as Tatooine, but possibly more dangerous. I don't know if I wanna live there, but I'll come visit sometimes.

The biggest obstacle I'm having is the lack of a vehicle. I started out with a leased speeder bike but I foolishly let the lease expire without buying a bike of my very own. What should I do? Complete missions on foot until I have $25000 for my own bike? I haven't had much luck finding other bikes available for lease.

May the schwartz be with you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks